April 19, 2018
- Data detailing single-dose durable headache relief and recovery of function endpoints from the two pivotal Phase 3 studies of rimegepant, Biohaven’s oral CGRP receptor antagonist.
- Leading migraine thought leaders to discuss potential clinical benefits associated with the rimegepant Phase 3 data
- Webcast of event to be held on Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 6 p.m. Pacific Time
New Haven, Connecticut (NYSE: BHVN) April 19, 2018 – Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) announced today that it will hold an investor event concurrently with the 2018 American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 22, 2018. A live webcast of the event may be accessed from the Events page under the Investors section at http://www.biohavenpharma.com, with a replay available for 60 days.
Biohaven recently announced successful achievement of both co-primary endpoints in two pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials of rimegepant, an oral CGRP receptor antagonist for the acute treatment of migraine. In each trial, rimegepant met the co-primary efficacy endpoints of pain freedom and freedom from most bothersome symptom (MBS) at two hours post-dose. During the event, a panel of migraine experts will discuss the potential therapeutic benefits associated with the rimegepant Phase 3 clinical trial results.
Topic of Discussion:
Rimegepant Phase 3 Update: Single-Dose Durable Headache Relief and Return to Function Endpoints. Pivotal trial presentation by Dr. Richard Lipton followed by migraine expert panel discussion.
Migraine Expert Panel:
- DAVID W. DODICK, MD; Mayo Clinic Arizona: Professor, Department of Neurology
- PETER GOADSBY, MD PhD; King’s College London: Professor of Neurology; and Director, King’s Clinical Research Facility, King’s College Hospital
- SUSAN HUTCHINSON, MD; Orange County Migraine & Headache Center: Director; President, Headache Cooperative of the Pacific
- RICHARD B. LIPTON, MD; Albert Einstein College of Medicine: Edwin S. Lowe Professor and Vice Chair of Neurology; Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health; Director, Montefiore Headache Center
Biohaven will host a live video webcast of the event starting at 9:00 p.m. ET (6:00 p.m. PT). To access the video webcast with slides, please visit the “Events” page in the Investors section of the Company’s website at http://investors.biohavenpharma.com/events. A replay will be available on the Company’s website after the event. Institutional investors and analysts may RSVP to attend in person by contacting email@example.com.